13.1.05

a new song

so, i think im back to being artistically inclined. now i can write again. but this one, i hope soon with the help of jing (ala pang siyang blog kaya walang link) , sana magkaroon na ng nota.

Im thinking that the music would be alternative rock pero mellow ng konti. medyo swabe sana ang dating. I was thinking as a whole, sana may part for a violin and sax or flute and cello, pero rock parin ang base sound. Gulo ba? Anyway, paging Jing... tapos pedeng gawing ringtone narin ng bago mong gadget. :)


Crossroads of Mystery

Why does it feel wrong
And you seem hesistant to go on
I thought you'd love to leave solitude
And be delivered from being alone

I understand your prudence
But then there the excitement stops
So I gamble with you my future
Hoping I'd throw in the lucky dice

Why waste time with the theory man
And use precious energy pondering when
I'm already here at the crossroads of this mystery
Waiting for you to come by and take my hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home