17.8.04

Not To Be

Driving fast I knew I wasn't alone
With my full attention we tread this path
Stepping on the gas we sped away
Uncertain of what's ahead... my wrath

Further on, harder I went
Then the thickest fog swept across my face
I'm already this far, should I turn back?
No matter, I charged on following her trace

But alas! I was mistaken
Unready for this misty cold
I cannot see further then my body numbed
Foolish! Why have you been so bold

What now? What should I do?
I'm so anxious and perplexed
Fear is not my friend, but now I'm scared
To go on, I will see what I dread

Carefully, I stepped off finding others
I put on my smile, at its best
How far will I keep this masquerade
When will my unease give me rest

I must have been alone all the while
Now I dare travel the farthest sea
What is it like to never yearn
Sink down to the water's depths and never be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

hi. did you write this? it's nice. ü
i like your blog.
yeah, maganda kc template natin eh, cool 2 the eyes. i like my font kaso nalalakihan ako and i don't know how to change its size. anyway, keep writing and i'll keep reading.
have a good week.
ü

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home