28.2.05

Curiosities on the eve of EDSA I

Curious how passion fuels my learning experience in life.
Curious how others can lead a life sans passion.
Curious how mediocrity tantamountly exists around me.
Curious how low I have to sink to accept certain truths.
Curious how some dreams become reality.
Curious how love make them come true.
Curious how some of them eventually fade.
Curious how I still feel this way.

Its a relief to realize these curiosities wouldn't kill me.

----

Thursday. An unexpected visit to alma mater. Unload. Unleash. Let go. Let go. Accept. Swallow. Drink. Peace.

Whew. I had trouble sleeping that night. I think its the rising tropical temperature of the skies. Darn I can't open the windows at night (nor during the day), lest bloodsuckers would invade my tranquil solace.

Friday. I was supposed to watch a movie. Glad I did not. I felt liberated from the chains of humanity (see in transito... sorry for those who don't grasp italian). That badminton game was not bad. It did release some tense muscles. I saw two cool looking loligo pealeii too! (that's squid to you) :-D Its a welcome scenario change. Interesting how conscious they can get when you look at them. They can't swim properly. Hahaha... Sayang, would have enjoyed interacting with the pealeii if I had the luxury of time.

It's nice to be home. I guess, I missed home a lot. Then there was the sunset. That ball of fire definitely emits a certain hypnotic energy. I was watching a nice film on dvd but I was more captured by the majesty of the sun. I remember somebody asking me to watch with her the sun as it sets. (okay... cheesy na...) hahaha...

I think I'll forever associate that thought with the sunset.

----

I saw "Before Sunset" on video. It's much like its prequel but there's more twist to the story. Man, and Julie Delpy really sings well. Para akong hinehele habang pinakikinggan ko ung kanta nya. Astig talaga.

----

It is hard to live the present moment better than the past. It means that improvement and maturity always has to take place every single second. Suntok sa buwan. But it takes small steps like this one. (see below).

FIGMENT OF MY MIND

Throughout all these years
The while was worth something
In reality there was nothing
Why was I fragile for you warmth

Everyday I open my eyes and I dream
The sun rises by your side
Is this true? I am blue
There's fire under the bridge to you

There's no way I could reach you
Ways through mud and rain I've exhausted
And through thorny paths I'm wounded
The scars of the past should heal the pain

It's just a distant dream you and I
There's no way I can reach you
There's fire under the bridge to you
Why was I fragile for your warmth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home