2.10.06

thanks stan

you're the man. if it wasn't for your influence since the arch 60 series (introduction to urban planning and design), i wouldn't be doing what i am doing right now. and partly i wouldnt be where I am now. i knew right then that I wanted to become an urban designer apart from being an architect. remember our "emotionally professional" talk at the conference room of manosa? yes, slowly im getting there. patience is the key.

part of my gratitude also goes to d.a.s. a.k.a. danny. if it weren't for your stately adjectives and the figure ground images, i wouldnt be amazed of looking at the general picture of a locality.

anyway, if you can read this blog, i would like to say that I really owe you one.

cheers to you, stan the man! hope you and your family are ok wherever you are.

ps. now is the time to admit, i wasn't giving my full attention during classes. i couldnt draw stan's face, but somehow i managed to draw danny's. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home