20.9.06

MOE

this is a long overdue post. but thanks to bok purge, i can post them now!

this is my first time to visit the mall of the emirates. an enormous mall, although not yet the biggest. it boasts of many things which I will indicate now.

when we first arrived, we went window shopping and we saw some famous personalities.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is the predator my pet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is me compared to you! dont ever size me up buddy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
who?!?! me?!? hey you bastard! give me some tea!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
same personality. im just a lot tamer than Ferdz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the Mall of the Emirates boasts of the largest indoor winter area in the world. Here it is as it also starts to become a lot cooler

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
there is also a fireplace to warm things up at Ski Dubai. Would you believe that the fire is not real? It is just a looped video shown on a plasma tv.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at another part of the mall where it mimicks Milan's shopping atrium (with Ferdz and his girlfriend)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
after the day's tour of the oh so big mall, we took a break at häggen-daz ice cream parlor with illy coffee (with Ferds Jr. aka. Noy)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I miss Lino and I'm sure Lino misses me too so I thought of giving him some company in the future.

That's it folks! More to see soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pon said...

noel mukha kang high school sa pics hehehe...

6:50 PM  
Blogger punx said...

purge, soon there will be a professional photographer with a professional camera to capture all our moments. :-)

pon, what can I do? :-)im young at heart. but it gets into my nerves sometimes, especially when nobody takes me seriously, haay...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home